BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thanks!


^Gorgeous Banner Made By Gorgeous.Gal^


Well, yesterday I was whoring out in Animal-Lovers when I came across a topic from Gorgeous.Gal saying she was making banners. I decided to ask, even though she may have been one of those crappy banner-makers that use MS paint to make what they think are OH-SO-SEXY banners, yes, I was desperate for a banner. When she did the banner I thought it was going to be Fugly as shit, and when she gave me the link to it I was thinking it was gonna be OH-SO-SHIT. When tinypic loaded I gasped. It was the complete opposite to what I thought. Its SUPER SEXY! I highly recommend her as a banner maker, and, guess what, SHE'S FREE! But don't pack her out with work though, I was lucky and the second out of 4 Waiting, and she got it done in less than an hour. Please, compliment her with a gift after she gives it to you, because, some people charge codes for this. I sent her a small teddy as a thank you, and I don't think I could scream any louder, How many times, I've looked for a banner maker, and found nothing but SHIT HEAPS.
SHE SHE IS A GREAT GIRL!
SHE MAKES BANNERS LIKE ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!
lmfao. Had to do that.


Thank you one again, Gorgeous.Gal.



xoxo Jessica

0 comments: