BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

INTERVIEW WITH FONANDA1001



1. Hi! Did you ever whore out in the old Animal-Lovers???
I don't get what you mean by "whore out"..

2. Did you ever intend to become popular??
I am popular..? O_o

3. Name three people that annoy you the most in Animal-Lovers
C0Rii.R0X. But she got banned. Shoffacake He's annoying. But he is pretty chill. And hmm, I'm not sure, The weird pervs.

4. Do eight year olds in Animal-Lovers talking about crap annoy you?? I have never seen you reply to their' topics??
I've never noticed them.

5. How annoyed do you get when people call you 'Fonanda'?
It's not THAT annoying. But i don't really like it when people think that it is my name. Only my family calls me it.

6. Do you read gossip blogs like PerezStarGossip???
Occasionally.

7. Do you like Goldfish Crackers?
Yes, yumm.

8. Do you care what people say about you?
Nope.

9. Do you laugh out loud at stardoll's that have too much makeup on?
Yeah, they look like raccoons.

10. Thanks for the interview. One last question. Do you want to be famous or well known when you're older???
No. I do not really like attention in RL. People actually annoy me. And i do not like being around people. I have panic attacks.



And so that's the interview :)

0 comments: