BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 26, 2009

I will make banners. For free.

Well, I know my banner may not be that appealing for you to want one, but, I have made banners for two other people and I made the header for the blog that you see up there.
My banner was the first one I made and when I tried to fill bucket, it made the hair go all weird and I was too scared to use the clone tool. But now I have worked with it and yesterday I had a HUGE play around with graphics as I was banned from the internet, and, the day before yesterday I asked the wonderful PerezStarGossip writer, Diva_Always aka Dee, If she wanted one. Here was her response:
(Click to Enlarge)

So, I made her a banner, and mind you, its WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than mine. Here it is:I have also made pinkangel48, a writer for this blog, a banner which you also may like to see. I didn't really know how to use the program that good when I made this one either, but here it is:
I have to say, the header and Dee's banner are the best pieces of work I have ever done.
Toodalou for now.


xoxo Jessica

0 comments: