BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 15, 2009

Phebec.

Well, all of a sudden a girl named Phebec popped up in A-L. Next thing we know was someone called "Phebecs.Wife". Hardly anyone has heard of her before and this is stupid. I think its her. She seems like an attention seeker. I can tell Phoebe that it isn't working, just attracting alot of role-players to play along with her game. It made me laugh that someone could think people were going to believe her pathetic attempt of acting. See it in Animal-Lovers, Shes attention-seeking every minute. DO NOT VISIT HER PAGE! That's exactly what she wants you to do. I love attention-whores, gimme something to write about. Keep it up, Girlfriends/Boyfriends, you make me have blisters on my fingers, and very sexy ones at that!!


xxx Jessicargh.

0 comments: