BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

interveiw with ..o_O..













1. Why did you join stardoll?
My friend showed it to me, but just for dress up stuff. So one day i figured out that you can become a member here. That's how Sashaanna2 was born.

2.What do you like about stardoll?
The Clubs: they are fun. No, A-L is the only fun club. All the rest are not.
I guess i like the medoll thingy. I like making/changing looks. From creepy to normal.

3.What do you hate about stardoll?
How addicting it gets. I mean, i think everyone is hooked on it practically. i even wrote a song about it.

4.how did you find out about stardoll?
From my friend, Sparrowhawkred. We went on SD on a wintery day and dressed up paris hilton
rofl xD

5.If you could change anything about stardoll what will it be?
Return in back to the way it was 2 years ago. With original A-l and all.

6.Did you know that A-L existed when you first joined SD?
Nope. I was clueless before.

7. altogether, what do you think sums up stardoll?
Its ok. Just I wouldn't let popularty get to your head.
:]

check out her page:
www.stardoll.com/member/..o_O..

0 comments: