BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Indroduction.


Hi. I'm Jessica. This is Faker. Ok, strange name, I'm not faking anything, I swear. Just a name, I swear. So why is it called Faker?? No idea. In my brain, I was searching hard for names. Then it came to me. No biggie. Or is it??? Maybe I'll tell you which Elites are faking who they are, *Cough* Fakeshake3 *cough, cough*, and maybe I will fake something. I dunno yet. Maybe, just maybe...........I could fake I'm a monkey, but not sure that would work. OK, lets forget about me faking anything. I have never faked anything. Me? Never. Ok, one thing. I faked to my friend that I ate my Wii. She even believed me. I told her I was eating a WiiSport sandwich. Ok, thats all I've ever faked. Promise...................Or is it???. Ok, maybe I'll reveal some things I've faked later on.......Just, Please, Don't tell the people I've faked to.

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU SO MUCH BABY!



Love, Your Mom. (Ok, thats something I just faked, not Love from your Mom, love from Jessica......)






P.S If anyone will make me a post banner message me on stardoll. No, I will not pay a giftcode, I will pay as much as 10 stardollars worth in gifts.

0 comments: