BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Hairstyles!


Yes, well, there is new hairstyles. And Sexy ones at that. Now, I made this post really to ask what you think of my new hairstyle. Now, I know it seems that ALREADY that fringed hair is over-used. I was gonna put it on my medoll, but, until I saw that half of my BFF's list was wearing it, I was like, "Uhhhhh.........." and I quickly went STRAIGHT back to the medoll editor and put on this simply divine hair:
So, what do you think?? Strangely, this hair is the sexiest out of the lot. I don't know why, but, I'd DEFIANTLY have that hair in real life. I think it would look SEXY on me :)

Oh, and, should I keep the shutter shades?? I know they are the trends right now, but, I don't find them as great as people make out. First, I can't see wearing them. Second, They look stupid.......sorta. But still look sexy. Comment with your answer!



xxx Jessica Schmessica

0 comments: