BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

interveiw with cutepiemormor























1. Why did you join stardoll?
Well, my sisters friend knew about this website so then my sister showed me this website and so i made a medoll and then i basically started loving this website.
[=

2.What do you like about stardoll?
Mostly going shopping to get things for my medoll and i like going to the clubs ( A-L ) because there are topics that are funny and weird [ i think it's funny, really] and what so ever. =P

3.What do you hate about stardoll?
Probably 1 or 2 people in the club Animal lovers.
But hey, everyone hates someone in A-L, right? :O
But i don't really hate anything about stardoll.

4.If you could change anything about stardoll what will it be?
EVERYTHING >:]
No, just kidding.
Probably to get free ss.
Oh wait, but then stardoll won't have enough money so then this website will shutdown sooo...
Idk. :O
I have to think. =P

5.Did you know that A-L existed when you first joined SD?
When i first first first joined...No.
But i remember me joining it when i was a n00b.
I used to think those spam things worked. :O


visit her:
www.stardoll.com/member/cutiepiemormor

0 comments: