BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 15, 2009

Bye Bye Ree o_O

Ok, well, I saw a post on the 'Latest Topics' board when I logged on to Animal-Lovers and it said "I'm Leaving". I clicked on this, hoping that it was from the idiot behind this poser, perv and whore business going on at the moment. But, no, it was Ree, aka mcra. Here's the message:
(Click to Enlarge)
If you can't read it here is what it says: "I Have No Use Here Anymore. Everyone Has Traded Meh For Someone Way Better. So Im not Coming Back Again."
The only reason she wants to leave is because she doesn't get any attention. To be honest, no one cares about what she goes on with. Its all boring, pieces of shit. Yeah, we've traded you for people WAYYYYY better, they're called Interesting People.


"See you tomorrow?" - Poseur.Beauty


xoxo Jessicargh

0 comments: