BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mike is Alexis.


Well, the whore hot.boy01 admitted to me that he was a girl, that calls herself Alexis because she isn't allowed to tell her real name. I wish I could show you proof, but that stupid system stardoll has installed means that it deletes all your old messages in chat when the recipient receives them. But here's PART of the 'Alexis' convo:

« ALEXIS!
« I know your little secret
« I know your little secret
« Alexis, what a pretty name. I'm jealous.
» tilly579 is abusing the shxt out of me for it
» and, um, alexis isnt my name. i use it for privacy. im not allowed to use my real name
« :O So you ARE a girl?
» yuppers
« OMFG
« I am like, rolling on the floor laughing
» lol
» im being extremely entertained by peoples reactions
» im being extremely entertained by peoples reactions
« :O
« Im scared
» you shouldnt be
« Haha
« Haha
« .....
« *Dies*
Yeah, he/she was flirting with me if you read it CLOSELY. I hate posers.
Here is the topic I made on 'Alexis' in Animal-Lovers:UPDATE: 'Alexis' has apologized and said that it was 'his' sister named Alexis on 'his' account. Do we believe him??? Nope. Quit it Alexis and just tell the truth. Like you already have to me and a few other people.

0 comments: