BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 13, 2009

Thank you so much Jenna!


Well, I would just like to thank Jenna (emorox4eva) for putting us on her blog.

A few weeks ago I asked her for an advertisement to be put on her blog for this site.

I never thought she'd get to it but I tried anyway, as we were desperate for readers at that time.

We only had 4 followers!

And all of a sudden we have gotten heaps more, and I was wondering why, as I had done NO advertising in A-L.

I hadn't gotten to logging onto her blog, and I just did a second ago and guess what?? I saw our little advertisement in that side bar!!

Yay!!

So, I'd like to thank her by putting her in our advertisements list.

I know I haven't really added it yet but I'm getting to it!

And she will be at the top of the list :)

Visit her blog: http://www.hotbuysbazaar.blogspot.com/


xxx Jessica

0 comments: