BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Stardoll's Humongous Topics.


Sorry I haven't posted in quite a long time, I was on vacation. Anyways! I'm back, and I have really odd gossip to tell you about. When going on AL, you notice loads of random topics, with wierd titles and such, but have you noticed those HUMONGOUS topics? The one's with over 4,000 views?! Unbelieveable, right? Well, I thought it was different people posting, but just when i clicked on one huge topic, it was the same people, spamming the topic. You'd think it was just for a laugh? No; The people who make these topics actually, are just doing it for attention. I mean, who'd waiste there time, repeating the same stuff over, and over again? It's pathetic, and really irritating. I want YOUR opinion on it. So leave a comment please. Caio for now. ;)


Just some small news;
I bought a new album, for All Time Low, called Nothing Personal; Be jealous.
Just wanted to point that out.
=P

i31.tinypic.com/6rq8gm.jpg







2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yehp.

Those big topics are pointless.

NO ONE ever clicks on them, they're afraid their posts will be lost.


Once I made a big topic which other people actually contributed to, and I only posted once or twice and there was like, 30 replies and then people stopped.

I didn't say the same shit over and over.

I NEVER contribute to big topics. I did in kekups big one once, but that was only one post.

talonofthehawk said...

Ermm..
I just want to say that.. er..
I got Nothing Personal too!
-shoves in yer face-
XD