BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Blog Email!


So, I have created an email for the site.
It is: StardollsFaker@gmail.com
Email us there instead of flooding our stardoll inboxes. Also, now hiring writers. Just send a sample story to that email and at the end, sign your stardoll account.
You must use proper spelling to get in.
Also put the email that your blogger account is connected to if the email you sent it with isn't the email connected to your blogger account.
okay, what a mouthful.
Also email there if you want a banner done by me.
Soon I am going to make banner packages which will cost maybe a giftcode.
But there will be heaps in it.
I will probably end up designing your whole blog.
And that will take probably a month.
I am also going to charge now for my banners.
Maybe a superstar gift of my choice.
It is really fair because I believe I'm good at making banners and I know alot of other people do too.
Not to brag or sound stuck up, but I know I am.
So, get emailing.



xoxo Jessica

0 comments: