BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Stupid Pathetic Whore.


Haha. No, not you, Shoffocake.
I'm talking about a REAL whore.
One that should of been banned at an instant.
Sheesh.
So, lets say, Sarah got banned at a quick instant for admitting she was a girl and Cori got banned because she was dumb and stupid, but, this is something that cannot be accepted.

Who is she?? Her name is............................

iniit_baybee

First she was making fun of people's religions, which doesn't faze me as I am of no religion, but, it was quite obvious other people were offended. So, my bitch mode came on.

I even informed the owner of A-L.

I am a little offended by this, as I have a few friends that are highly christian and catholic.
'
And, as a third of A-L is of some religion,

I don't see why she isn't banned.

What, is the owner like me??

Doesn't give a damn about religion?

Come on.

I think I've made a point.


I have made a topic in A-L for you to sign for her to get banned.

Here it is:
http://www.stardoll.com/en/clubs/forum.php?id=1223790&topicId=12825612

Join me there.


xxx Jessica

0 comments: