BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 31, 2009

Birthday Party Reminder

Photobucket


Hai Guys... Its katherine and yes my b-day is coming up. So I thought I would celebrate with my closest of stardoll friends. I have only had 1 person RSVP. So thats not good. If you don't RSVP unfortunately you won't be able to enter...

SO it starts at 12:00am GMT... But can i please ask for people to be there 10 mins early so i can check you off the list (to do this just send me a friend request or message sayin that you have arrived)

Dress Code: Well Formal.... But not buisness suit formal... (If you know what I mean) Like i always look formal but very stylish.. There WILL be a best and worst dressed list and Bargainers List.. ( Meaning try to spend the less amount of money on your clothing) Like at the last party someone wore free things so they won that! (Please don't wear FREE things)

Thanks Alot...
OHHH here's your invite..

Photobucket

Katherine
xoxo :P

2 comments:

BeccaXD said...

I'd love to come, but I've no idea what time it is in the UK.

Katherine9870 said...

You would have to use a convertor....

I think it would be 1:00 am saturday 8th of August.

Please tell me if you will be attending... Thanks :D