BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Reduce re-use and yes recycle....

Photobucket

Hi guys... Katherine Here.... There is sooo much to talk about...

Reduce, re-use and yes recycle:
Ok, you hear supermarkets, celebs and so many more people telling you to reduce re-use and recycle. But what I went and found out was if people really bought the re-usable bags and weather they took them to the supermarket after...

It turned out on the day I stood outside my local supermarket and conducted a survey only 15% of shoppers were using there re-usable bags! That is SHOCKING! The other 85% had either forgotten their bags or couln't bother buying any! Sooo please use those re-usable bags!
Why?
They are not as harmful to our environment as our plastic bags... Think about it this way. What if in 50 years time... There were no people. No cars. No land. No animals. And you were the only person left. How would you feel? You would have wished you'd made a difference wouldn't you?

Cloe or Chloe?
Stardoll makes a mistake? Its not the first time... Today when I went bargain hunting at the starplaza guess what I noticed? Well not only the NEW clothes but the spelling mistake stardoll admin had made! Its not the first time and it wont be the last... It looks like the spelt
Chloe <-- Not like this but like thie --> Cloe! Here have a look...
Photobucket
Ask Katherine9870:
I'm not sure if you've forgotten or just havn't heard, but there is a new advice column called:
Ask Katherine9870... Whether you have a fashion problem... or just need tips. I'd be happy to help. Just e-mail: askkatherine9870@hotmail.com
Thanks! :P

Rip off or Deal?
Soon I'll be testing skin care products and to analyse how good they really are. And are they cost affective... At the moment I am testing the Garnier 3in1. A mask, a scrub and a wash...
More about that soon....

New Starpoints Hair?
I'm not sure if it is new or I just have never taken notice... But I was wanting to give my stardoll a new look and whilst I was looking for the hair of my dreams I noticed this:
Photobucket
Is it new or not?

Next Faker Party:
As JKAT1 announced there is another Faker party happening. Havn't heard? Then here's you're invite:
[prettypinkpartyinvite.JPG]
Also.... my birthday is coming up soon. So I thought we could celebrate.. .More about it through out the weeks...

Thats all for now if anything Else occurs.... I'll add it in

Toodles :P
Katheirne9870
xoxo

6 comments:

Jessica said...

That hair has been there for..................................

Ages.

Katherine9870 said...

Soz didn't know...

:(

Jessica said...

Its okay.

Lalagoo42 said...

its a starpoint hair goodness (;

Unknown said...

a great find for panda fanatic!
my roommate and i LOVE this bag
hkpanda.freetzi.com

Katherine9870 said...

so did anyone like the post? or not realli?