BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 17, 2009

Disaster hits stardoll - AGAIN?

Photobucket

I was lurking around the corners of stardoll today. While so, I saw some of the most ...... I don't even have a word for it!
Check it out:

This person obviously does not know the meaning of 'Fashion' and 'Style'.

Photobucket

Check out this next one...


Photobucket


This next one has no words to speak for it:

Photobucket


Now we've gone through some of the..... Criminals of fashion. Lets go to some more charming:

This is Evelina_. Her style is out of this world! She makes fabulous designs... And is a collector of rares. I have noticed by adding hotbuys to her clothes it looks vintage. I like in this outfit how she sticks to 1 colour. But makes it look cool. With different textures and patterns.


Photobucket


Looks like we have a Copy Cat on the loose... vanessa-ok. Has chosen a very similar style to Evelina_

Photobucket


How can i not mention emorox4eva! Have you seen her collection of clothes? She's always looking good...

Photobucket



Thats all for today...


Katherine9870
xoxo

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Was the top person emo??
By the looks of their outfit it seems so!

Katherine9870 said...

I'm not sure... LOL! :) I'm also testing ...