BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 10, 2009

Nice little chat with Tyler :O


Well, I was playing around on polyvore and I realized I had forgotten to do something on stardoll. I switches to the tab stardoll was in, and, what did I know?
It was something I never expected...............................

TYLERISBOLD STARTED TALKING TO ME!!!



Then I like, totally started masturbating........................................................



















Like, not. Anyways, the Tylerisbold part is true.
Here is the nice little chat we had:
And just as I went to take the next screenshot, he said he had to go and left.
I was like, wow. He spoke to ME, a non elite. Wouldn't he rather speak to Dodence_bt??

Anyways, I'm in and out.




xoxo Jessica


P.S I might post my really stupid thing I did about stardoll getting deleted. A girl even believed it and I was like ROFLLLLLL!

1 comments:

talonofthehawk said...

...
Wow.

[Lol, someone actually believed the Stardoll shutting downt thing?!?]