BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Photobucket

Hi everyone! Did you hear? We have a new person on our team! So welcome...

Anyways this morning I was looking around stardoll for something to do... So I decided to create some HOT superstar and no superstar outfits....

Here's one of the superstars:
Photobucket

I like this one! Unfortunately I cannot buy it! :( Its very formal. But still if you get what I mean when i say 'Fun'. I'm not sure if the bag suits but It was one of the few that matched... If you really like this but want to add something then you HAVE to ask me! :) !!! JOKES

This is one of the vibrant non-superstar ones:

Photobucket

Unfortunately I couldn't find a non-superstar Apricot bag. (There is one at basics) Otherwise this is really cool... And Remember non-superstars you get the opportunity for 6stardollars a day. But.... When you play games... Earn ALL five stardollars and then go shopping? Why? Well I dont know!:) Also the money doesn't go in your purse so you have to spend it within the 15hrs you earned the coins!

Here is a more classy non-superstar outfit:

Photobucket

I like this... It is very plain and classy. The only thing that is missing is beige cardigan or jacket! i had this problem yesterday at the party! I had this outit on and couldn't find a non-superstar beige jacket:( But I changed it around and Guess what? I got into best dressed....

Sorry supestars I don't have a classy outfit... (It's coming soon though)

Hope you like them.... And please comment


Katherine9870
xoxo

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah, they're awesome!
I have 76 stardollars on my non-superstar ex-superstar other account. I might go buy one of these outfits!

Katherine9870 said...

YAY!! LOL :)