BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 21, 2009

Vampire Academy Book Review

I've decided to start book reviews................
I'm reading Night World Volume One at the moment and I'll fill you in within a week!
(I'm a very fast reader)

http://cadlteen.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/vampireacademy.jpg
VAMPIRE ACADEMY
The best vampire book to ever hit the shelves.

Vampire Academy is the best Vampire book to date.
It is about a young half-human half-vampire girl named Rose who is assigned to be the last Dragomir, Lissa Dragomir's guardian.
She falls in love with a teacher and who knows what will happen in the fourth book, Blood Promise.
I recommend this book for ages 10+ (Mature 10 year olds like me, I mean)
I also recommend it for Twilight addicts.
It can make your addiction go miles away.
(It happened to me!)
So, be sure to read this "Dark and compelling world!" - Gena Showalter




Sorry it isn't that long but yeah.

I didn't want to give too much away :)

2 comments:

HotbuyLuver09 said...

Sounds interstin

Anonymous said...

Sounds a little like that anime Vampire Knight. But the book cover looks chessy.