BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 3, 2009

Club of the Week, Style of the month and SOOOO much more!

Photobucket
Haii its katherine here!!!! And here is an update. From Club of the week to Style of the month.. And sooo much more... Here we go:

Photobucket


This weeks club of the week is...... Fashion.Club I know its the top club... But it is seriously COOL!!!! They talk about fashion. And whats hot and maybe.... Well the not.. So i reccommend that you join this club... CONGRATS.


Style of the month... This is the HOTTEST well for me Style of the month.... (August)
I think purple, leather, skirts, oh and black work well together... So here is the first look I LOVE! :D

Photobucket

Ok this one... Is VERY plain... But i like it....

Photobucket

Thats all soo far... My GBOOK will be open all weekend for my b-day so you guys can come whenever... Please wear something classy coz whoever attends is in the chance to be on the Best, Worst and Best Bargainers List!!! So that IS really exciting...

Bye 4 now...

Katherine9870 :P

:D
P.S...
I was going through some me-dolls and look what i found
Photobucket
WOW!! she has... You know used one of our styles of the month. But recreated. Great JOB!

5 comments:

Gabyzoka said...

Hi! I loved your blog! The looks and makeups u create are great :)
So... I just create my blog (stardollsdays.blogspot.com) and I'm trying to promote it too. It's about the celebs clothes u see in the site.
Could we make some kind of "friendship" between our blogs?
Like, visiting the other if possible :)
Please, sorry if I'm bothering u.
Bye! :)

Katherine9870 said...

?Thanks.... I guess.... I don;t own this blog... Contact JKAT1 on stardoll...

Thanks

Jessica said...

No, sorry Gabyzoka.

And, Katherine, you aren't entitled to choose the club.

Katherine9870 said...

I'm sorry that that was my LAST blog! :( I have been depressed for the past couple of weeks (A family member pasted away) I'd finally you know had the courage to talk and be happy. I logged on today for my birthday and I was SHOCKED! when I saw the first blog. Thanks for ruining what was meant to be the best day of my life!

P.S you hadn't logged on in a bit. And i thought i should do club of the week! SORRY! for trying to make this a better blog! I should ave never got you those 4-5 new followers!

Jessica said...

You never got us any followers except for yourself and maybe one other person.