BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 21, 2009

2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!


Well, in approximately 8 days on the 30th of August, 2009, I will be a member of stardoll for 2 years.
You may be thinking;
"OOOH 2 YEARS! WHATS WITH HAVING ONLY 3800 STARPOINTS? SHE SHOULD HAVE ABOUT 6000!"
Well, whores, I hate to inform you, but I left stardoll for one two three four five six SEVEN EIGHT FUCKING MONTHS!
And finally got bored of club penguin.
I might be hosting a party but don't get to excited.


xoxo Jessica oxox

6 comments:

Lalagoo42 said...

aye i been here longer and u got more points den me so calm down; i bet no one reads this blog cos u call ur readers whores :/

Anonymous said...

Yeah I think the whore is and the cussing is so unnecessary. It makes you sound ignorant and unintelligent and is so not cool.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I think the whores comment and the cussing is so unnecessary. It makes you sound ignorant and unintelligent and is so not cool.

Jessica said...

Thats just my attitude.
Lalagoo42: Yeah they do. Most people heart my attitude.
xD
Except this annoying anonymous poster that annoys the shit outta me.

HotbuyLuver09 said...

No offense I don't like that kind of attitude either, but nothing personal.It just seems like you are tryin too hard.

Jessica said...

I'm not.
I'm just who I am,
And if you don't like it,
Whatever.