BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 7, 2009

The REAL reason she was asked to leave.

I am going to tell the truth. I didn't fire Katherine, to be honest.
I kindly asked her to leave and stated a few basic reasons why.
But, oh no! She HAD to retaliate.
Here is the real reason.
Katherine was a friend that I hadn't heard much of in about 13 months.
One day, she sent me a message telling me to go to a site.
She started chatting with me and before I knew it, we were almost BFFs on stardoll.
I randomly offered her a job for the blog as the fashion critique, because the outfit she had on really impressed me.
She didn't even know that I had a blog.
She accepted it.
Within a few days I could see she was VERY controlling.
I gave her another chance and didn't mention it.
When I posted the first Club Of The Month, a few seconds later there was a post by Katherine following it, nearly a complete copy of my post before.
I told her to stop it and that she was not to post any more clubs of months.
She acted all innocent and promised not to do it again.
So, when my net was off for a week (Fuck you losers. I couldn't help it that I didn't post for a week) she went and did it again. And that was her final straw.
She also thought she run the blog, and hinted me to make her an administrator. When I didn't, she just got more controlling.
I never used text talk. Text talk is this:
Ths izz txt tlk
Or just this:
u instead of you (Katherine did this ALL the time)
and b instead of be (Katherine sometimes did this)
I only did text talk in one post when I was at school and had 30 seconds to say why I was away. If I used proper grammar I would not of been able to make a post at all.
Me and Becca both found her annoying, and I'm sure Courtney and Megan did too.
I also got many complaints of Katherine, and that's how I knew I had to let her go.

I'd like to thank Becca, Valarie and everyone else that agrees with me it was the best thing to do.

So, now I'm looking for more writers, and not so soon a fashion critique.

There will now be no jobs offered at random.

Write to us at stardollsfaker@gmail.com with your stardoll username and a trial post.

xxx


Jessica

(I'm deleting all rude comments)

9 comments:

Katherine9870 said...

Can I please have my say on this:
1: You DID fire me. I was never told 'We don't like your long posts so we are sorry but we have to let you go'. If you had said something like that, this wouldn't be a big deal! Yes we were friends on stardoll and we did chat every now and again. Then me and JKAT1 (Jessica) chatted on stardoll. She loved that I had hotbuys and DKNY and told me she was going to take screen shots and put them on her blog. I don't REALLY remember what happened after that. This is completely true! She did offer me a job. I asked if I could be a fashion critique, talking about fashion on stardoll and so on. Maybe I was controlling at first. This was because I LOVE to write. And anyone who knows me. Knows that. I wrote alot of blog entries because I was VERY excited. To have something to do. Write about something. For someone. If one of the team members sent me a message telling me I have a second chance and what not to do:
Yes I did post the club of the month thing again. But that was because i made a banner. I got confussed with club of the week. And club of the month. I am truly sorry about that. I am sorry about posting club of the week/month (whatever the hell it is!) when you were not online. I thought you would like that (obviously I took the wrong path). I am also sorry I used text talk. I don't use it often. But I have to admit I did in a couple of my posts. This was because I was in a rush. (I was meant to be doing my homework as Jessica knows) (There is proof i told her I was doing homework) So I was trying to make a good post. But very quickly. I didn't hint you to make me administrator. You (JKAT1). Asked if I could edit the posts to write my comment for the best and worst dressed list. I said that I can't the only way I would be able to is If I were administrator.(I never said I wanted to be one). I'm sorry If I made that impression. I don't think I got more controlling. May I please ask who posted the complaints about me and why? I got many messages and friend requests telling me, That they loved SDF and asking for a job. I told them (there is even one example as a comment on some post) to contact JKAT1 as I did NOT own the blog.
I am truly sorry for any problems. I was just trying to make SDF a success. Once again I am sorry.
And please reply to this message.

Jessica said...

Yes, exactly.
They thought you owned it because you are a leader, not a follower.
Yes, I did fire you but I never said
"You're fired go the fuck away"

And, I did say something like your example of what we DIDN'T send you.

BeccaXD said...

Yes Kath, just shut up. Don't ever say I make up excuses. Internet does go down. So just eat that. :)

Jessica said...

Katherine, I'm not giving your job back, no matter what.
Personally, me and Becca didn't think you were a good writer.
Yeah, at first we did but later on we realized there were many better people that killed for a job here.

Katherine9870 said...

I never asked for it! Oh well. I got a job! A REAL JOB! where i get respected. And I earn money!

Jessica said...

We did respect you.

Until you got so annoying it wasn't possible to keep going with you on the team.

And if you earn money with your new job, I'm happy for you.

Katherine9870 said...

Yeh... But u could have messaged me With the problems.. .And i would have made a change. Not telling my and thinking it in your head isn't going to help! I am not a mind-reader!

Ebony said...

I sent you guys a trial post to the email you posted on the blog!

Jessica said...

I did tell you but you refused to do so.

Shouldn't you be writing your article for your newspaper job?