BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'M NOT UGLY.


As many of you noticed, I had a drastic change in my medoll.
I made it look nearly identical to me except for the freckles.
I only have about 4 freckles in real life.
For some reason, every time I try to take the freckles off my whole computer freezes.
I'll be fixing that shortly.
The point of this post is that a butt-ugly girl told me my doll was ugly. Check my guestbook.
I just thought I'd let you know that the freckles are just a technical error.
I will look much better without them.



xoxo Jessica oxox

2 comments:

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Don't sweat it people say those kind of things to me all the time. Mostly they are just ugly people on the inside and consumed by their jealousy.

Jessica said...

Awww thank-you Jenna :)