BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 15, 2009

URGENT! NEW WRITERS NEEDED NOW! URGENT!


We URGENTLY need new writers. It's obvious I can't run the blog on my own........
(See June Posts........) and yeah.
I also tried to visit Courtney on stardoll the other day and her account's gone missing!
And Megan has left for a while and might not be coming back.
I don't know the story with Tayla.
And Becca is on holiday for roughly a week.
So, yeah.
I need not one, but TWO new writers. People, this is your chance!
Email trial posts to stardollsfaker@gmail.com and I will judge them. The best two posts get a job. You have two chances if I didn't like the first one.
I'm also waiting for Valarie's sample post.
So, that makes three so it's fair.
I hope to see a full inbox :)


xoxo Jessica

5 comments:

Katherine9870 said...

Can I aska question? Can I apply?
Well I was thinking...
Until Becca comes back I could write a post every now and again. And then When BccaXD comes back you remove me as an author.
I woon't be as controlling an I will only post every now and again ( 2-3 times a week)


If not I will totally understand . If yes then I'll send a trial post.

Katherine9870 said...

Sorry my keyboard is slack.

pixiegirl342 said...

Did i get the writer job? Cuz you guys posted my trial post. And i never got an answer.

Jessica said...

Well, no-one really left good feedback.

Anonymous said...

Heey, ive emailed you but you havent replied. Its freckle5@live.co.uk, I was wondering if I could apply to be a writer? I have an awesome banner already!
Love Kayleyy.
x