BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 7, 2009

I'd just like to defend myself here.


I was kinda hurt by Katherine's Comment. First of all, I haven't been posting because My Internet was down for a few days and I couldn't remember my password when I went to the local library to log on. I did do things like Scenery of the day but of course that was shot down by Katherine so I decided to stop. But I'll do it again if you guys want. Also, I'm thinking about adding "Stardoll Celebrity Style" to the blog. It's like every so often I'll post a picture of a celeb like Ashley Tisdale wearing a hot look and put up my SD version and it will be for non-superstars too! I'm putting up an example here.

Do you guys like it? If so please comment :) (Mind my bad spelling, I'm just not very good.)

0 comments: