BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Day I got banned from Animal-Lovers.

Gay Fay decided to ban me from her stupid club today because I was sticking up for Immi who got banned for making a joke. Her and Thelina were on the account at the same times and Thelina was making humorous topics. Apparently not for Fay, who has no sense of humor.
I'm not an Immi-And-Thelina worshiper, but I don't believe it was fair they got banned.
And I don't believe it was fair I got banned either.
Fay has decided to go back to her old attention-seeking ways by Banning us.
Strange how Thelina isn't yet banned from Animal-Lovers on her main account.
Now, I honestly can't wait for A-L to be deleted again so Fay can be stripped of her i-know-nothing ownership of the club.
Maybe even I could be the owner of the new Animal-Lovers.

Oh, and, btw, I have a new banner but that isn't important.

Get stuffed Fay, as of today, no one likes you, not that everyone ever did.

xxx

Jessica

6 comments:

Lalagoo42 said...

great banner, fab job on the hair!

Gabyzoka said...

What was the joke, after all? :P

Jessica said...

Just saying she had a mangina and stuffs. No big deal.

BeccaXD said...

Ha ha lol at the joke. Fay actually can't manage her hair, let alone a club xD

BeccaXD said...

Nice Banner BTW

Jessica said...

Lol.

Her hair looks like it could jump off her head and strangle you.