BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Killah Clothing Line

I abosloutely love this new line of clothing. Yet, its superstar and very pricy. I do enjoy seeing new lines of clothing on Stardoll, but usually they're superstar, pricy or not my style or all of the three.
However, I enjoy this new line of clothing, even though I can't buy the clothes. My favorite piece from it must be the "Turquoise Skinny Jeans". They're fun, flirty and bright. My next favorite piece would be the "Leaf Dress" I enjoy the almost fall style. The rest of the pieces in the clothing line are mostly just jeans, jackets and basic t-shirts.
I can wait to see more to come out of this clothing line. It seems very fashionable and modern to most runway styles now.
-puggypug(Meaghan)

0 comments: