BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 26, 2010

Death Wish List?

Although I haven't been posted on it, it comes to my concern that people are getting pretty upset about this. In OriginalClub, some sick-minded demented person has decided to make a wish list, with the wish being we all drop dead.
I am utterly in love with this person! It's so nice of them to take some time out of their pathetic meaningless life to create something we will all get emotional problems over!

Click here to view the blog.

LoveMaddi is one of the main suspects, although I don't really think it was her.
I think it may be a uknown noob in virtual topics, Baby-Jacob, as he is featured on the list, yet having no meaning to be there, just because the person 'hates him.'

What has the old, sophisticated stardoll come to?

A pile of ruins?

Hopefully we'll be able to sweep this incident under the mat and forget about it in a few weeks. Or days.

xoxo Jessica

0 comments: