BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Some Changes

To make this blog a bit more festive, I added a new header! (Hope you don't mind) I want us to have more things, make the blog bigger and better! So, I want some suggestions from you guys of what you want for the blog! I'm even thinking of adding some new writers as some don't really post any more.


Also, atm I'm trying out to write for Stardoll's most wanted, but that doesn't mean I will not be posting any more! I will be posting here at least once a day!

I need some more people to help us with the blog, like people who can find spoilers and things.

Please write in the comments for applying to be a writer, comments and ideas.

Yo Tengo Unas Tijeras, Snip Snip Rar Rar.
Becki



1 comments:

sweet_mag said...

i would like to be a writer for your blog, my stardoll user is floppy786